Indian Institute of Packaging, Mumbai Recruitment 2020
06 Technical Manpower and Personnel Post Vacancies
Post Title : Indian Institute of Packaging, Mumbai Technical Manpower and Personnel Online Form
Category : Central Govt Jobs /Indian Institute of Packaging Jobs
Last Date :03-04-2020
Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP), Mumbai Job Opening : Recently Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP), Mumbai Recruitment 2020 latest updates have been released.IIP Mumbai has made an invitation applications for the IIP Technical Manpower and Personnel post vacancies.
Candidates who are Interested for the given Indian Institute of Packaging Jobs under Central Govt jobs they can apply for these IIP Mumbai jobs.Candidates can check and apply for Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP), Mumbai Recruitment 2020 through the given format on or before 03 April 2020.
- ClosingDate for submission of Application: 03 April 2020
Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP), Mumbai Technical Manpower and Personnel Vacancy Details
- Technical Manpower/Personnel (JRF/SRF): 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Manpower and Personnel Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Industrial Designer/Product Designer:
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s in Industrial/Product Design
- 02 years to 05 years work experience with consumer product design – experience within the gift
- industry a plus
- Can quickly and effectively deliver design data for engineering and manufacturing
- Knowledge and experience with rapid prototyping, manufacturing processes and materials
- Intuitive eye for design and a genuine love for creative work
- Innovative thinker, with the capacity to generate creative concepts and the discipline to develop them into strategic and market-relevant products
- Strong organizational skills; effectively conveys design ideas and keep projects on track and on time
- Adapts quickly to rapidly changing needs within team, and is able to juggle multiple projects at once
- Makes creative decisions in order to maintain high-quality standards.
- Graphic Designer:
- Bachelor degree/Master in Graphic Design/Fine Arts.
- 02 years to 05 years work experience with product package design–experience within the gift industry a plus.
- Competent in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator With equivalent qualification and experience is also applicable.
How to Apply
All the candidates who are Interested for the given Indian Institute packaging Mumbai jobs under Central Govt jobs, They can apply for Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP), Mumbai Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 03 April 2020.
For regular news, information and updates of All Latest Government Jobs,Results,Current Affairs and Various Government Exams preparation alerts and study materials in your mobile phone. Make sure to install SarkariResultBox App on your smartphone from Google Playstore.
GET SARKARIRESULTBOX.COM ANDROID APP